Doing what needs to get done...and doing it with style!! photo by {www.sproutphotographyonline.com}

Monday, March 28, 2011

Just a WEE bit late....

I know I am posting this REALLY late...but I wanted to show you Bella's St. Patty's Day party!! She had such a great time. A yummy lunch, fun friends and a bouncy house!!

Sweet snacks and lemonade for the Mama's.
I also made a deelish potato soup for the adults...
A cute little table set up for all of the tots. Each child had their own brown bag lunch!
Everyone looked great wearing their GREEN!!!
Now on to all of the Easter fun....

2 comments:

  1. So cute Stephanie! Isnt it fun to celebrate! I am working on my daughter's 4th b'day party right now and it's this weekend...I want it to be special!

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous..that looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete